Monday 2 January 2012

New Year !

I wonder how many people start blogs (or restart in my case!) in January.  I have been thinking for many months that my blog must be feeling very neglected.

There must be abandoned and neglected blogs lying all over the ether, without fear of being burned or torn to pieces and put in landfill. So it is preferable to be a blog page to than a diary page. My diary isn't treated any better than this blog, by the way.  I did manage to record things until July this year before it was reduced to a single line on each page at most.

I am not going to promise anything I may not be able fulfill but hopefully I can be a bit more dedicated to communicating with the world this year.

The Strand - Islay


In the meantime, above is a picture taken on a recent visit to Islay. For anyone with a love of wild places, wildlife and whisky, it is a wonderful place to spend a holiday.

1 comment: